Tuesday, March 16, 2010

ooh, artsy

I have a nasty habit of culling the material for this blog from a couple sources: Apartment Therapy and Desire To Inspire are two that provide most of the material here. Until I get a photo of the changes I've made to my room, here is something completely off the wall.
Erwin Olaf is a photographer based out of Amsterdam, whose photos struck me. I have fallen in love with the interiors he creates and styles for his shoots. Though his work often has a photo-shoot-ish feel, there's a lot here that grabbed me, especially the way that these first two photos have a strong narrative quality to them - like I've stumbled into the room and have interrupted something.


The furniture is what I want soooooo badly.



























Erwin Olaf(it's art, so there's the occasional nude project. Not sure if your workplace is cool with the naked human body if it's in an artsy context.)

No comments:

Post a Comment