Sunday, July 31, 2011

My new biggest fan

And by biggest, I mean the exact opposite of biggest.

Here's the whole backstory. The air conditioner in my apartment isn't working because the outlet it would plug in to isn't working. (I mean, it's only been 2 months since I reported the problem, so it's not like the management isn't doing their job or anything)
So to avoid heatstroke, my girl friend lent me her fan. The only place where there was room for it? The kitchen counter.

A ridiculous setup, but an effective one.

Today I was at target, when I came across a fan that's a lot more suited to my living arrangement. Small enough to fit in my room divider/bookshelf. I hope it's also powerful enough, because August can get painfully warm in LA.

How are y'all beating the heat? (and for my readers in the Southern Hemisphere, are y'all looking forward to the summer months?)

1 comment:

  1. It's summer and the air conditioner is not working? Oh my, that's not good! Anyway, hope your apartment management fix the problem quickly. By the way, I have a small fan similar to yours, in red!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete